RELEASE Notes 311
 Release 3.1.1 of phpRaid.
- Added signup flow control to config area. There are now Check boxes for each button seen by a user in the raid signup area. For each state, each of the three user groups (users, Raid Leaders and Administrators) can now be given access to each of the 4 actions available to that state. This is the new signup flow overhaul that is mentioned below in 3.1.0. It
is no longer necessary (nor wanted) to modify the code to get the proper sign up control. Each phpRaid admin can now set their own signup flow through the config options.
- Deprecated "PutOnQueue" option, this is now controlled by the Raid Signup Flow checkboxes in the config area. To get the same thing as "put on queue" used to give you, in the canceled and drafted area for the "User" set the "Queue" checkbox for both.
- Due to complaints of a confusing front page interface, the "signup" graphic that used to be used on the front page to indicate the user has the ability to sign up for the raid (the white U shaped arrow pointing up) has been removed and changed to a link saying "Sign Up" for clarity sakes. The Green Check mark and red Circle with Slash still remain the same. If anyone has a strong preference one way or the other please let me know. You can re-enable the U shaped arrow by uncommenting the appropriate line in the index.php file. If there's enough issue with this I'll make a configuration option for text information or graphical information in that area.
- Due to confusing language the "Auto-Queue" option in the configuration section has now changed to "Disallow Signup to Drafted Status". The effect of this option is the same as before. It forces the user to sign up to the "queued" status instead of allowing signups to the drafted status...more practically it removes the "Signup as Available" selection in the "How do you want to Signup?" dropdown box.
- BUG Fix: Fixed issue with installation of phpraid and phpbb auth types: They weren't using the right hidden field names for the auth_type which caused installation to take you to the wrong step and as such the installation would never finish.
- BUG Fix: When you queue from cancel as a normal user you get a hacking attempt. This has been fixed.
 Up Comming Changes
- To DO: Fix link that points in installation to Spiffy JR site, doesn't work. Point to local documentation or wiki.
- New Feature: Allow admin/RL to add people to queued area. May need special highlight/note to ensure that players know they were admin added.
- New Feature: Allow Admin to select start page (either calendar or Top Down)?
- New Feature: Impliment Signup to Drafted, Signup To Queued, Signup To Cancel configuration options. This allows the admin to select the dropdown values available to the user when they signup. This will replace "auto queue" flag. Should work in conjunction with signup flow to allow users to queue themselves in various statuses. Check the "users can put themselves on queue" configuration option to verify what this does and how this works with the "auto
queue" option here.
- New Feature: Add a configuration option to change the authentication type from XXX to phpraid. Maybe add an ability to switch between any of the chosen authentication types.
- New Feature: Complete Security Overhaul for all of phpRaid, including a new function to determine the state you're in, what your rights are, and to return a "true/false" to check a hacking attempt.