Credits and Thanks
Due to the extensive modifications on WoW Raid Manager (WRM) and a new developer taking over the project, I've opted to go to a credits file to store all the individual contributions to WRM over the course of it's history. If you have contributed to WRM in a significant way and feel you belong here but are not listed, please contact me and i'll be happy to add you.
 Code Help
To begin with, Credit for the majority of this code goes out to Kile Spraggs, the original developer of WRM. I should note his original copyright ((C) 2005-2006 Kyle Spraggs), though by GPL he doesn't own the copyright anymore, much of the work is still his original coding and he deserves kudos for the original work.
Next, a big thank you to all of the various people involved who have made or brought this code up to where it is now. A listing is included below:
Individual Updates to the Code since the 3.0.7 Major release are as follows:
- Version 3.0.8 Updated and fixed by Schwick
- Version 3.0.9 Updated by Zeriz
- Calendar View Created by Keldrak on the phpRaider Boards (Now Deprecated but the original design is his).
Recently I have added a few people to the WRM development staff who I'd like to take a second to introduce as well:
- Neme has been added as an official developer with a focus on the Installation and Bridge files.
- TheMuffinMan has been added as an official developer and front end guy with focus on the Java source as well as general overall html/php code health (one of the major "behind the scenes changes in this release is that the vast majority of the code is now HTML 4.0 Compliant thanks to the work of Muffin).
- JonnyB was recruited for the "Look and Feel" part of WRM, he's an HTML/Graphics Designer with a focus on the templates, Themes, Layout, CSS, etc. behind WRM. You'll see a lot more of his work over the comming releases.
 Language Updates
A thank you to all of my translators who are working on the project providing those of you in the international community an ability to use this software in your own native languages.
- Alohastone for providing the original 126.96.36.199 German Translation for inclusion.
- Nalumis for continuing to translate for the German Localization of the WRM code and for providing the German Installation Files.
- Lore21 for Providing the Italian Translation for both WRM and the Installation.
- Litago for providing the Norwegian Translation for WRM.
- Srshyu for providing the Traditional Chinese Translation for WRM.
- Arrogant for providing the French Translation for WRM.
 External Libraries
- A quick thank you to the guys at phplib for our templates.php file that handles all of our session management and a bunch of other rather arduous tasks.
- Another big thank you to Mr. David Clark from theCalico.com for our reports.php file that is pretty much the entire look and feel of WRM (all of the table views are generated by this beast).
 Overlib/Armory Popups (v3.5.0)
With the addition of overlib and armory popups there are more copyright pieces to add here:
- First, thanks go out to Shantalya of the armory.deluxe-board.com site for his/her work on the armory popup code for both items and characters. This code was "adapted" from his/her phpBB
code available from the above site.
- Secondly, thanks go out to Erik Bosrup of overLIB fame. I can't tell you how many copies of this library are loaded on my site and most of the WoW Sites around the world.
For information on the copyrights and licensing information for these pieces please see the "license.txt file.
And as noted on the front page, the 3.1 and beyond code has been created and is now being maintained by Douglas Wagner: douglasw at wagnerweb dot org (Illydth). I do claim copyright for the 3.1 release ( (C) 2007-2008 Douglas Wagner ) of phpRaid/WoW Raid Manager and the modifications to the origial source contained within.
Many thanks go out to my guild, Tenebrae Cor on the World of Warcraft Alleria Server for their help and testing of each new release, and specifically to Triden for his help and assistance on code.
Any issues, corrections, comments, or notations of omissions on this credits file should be addressed to douglasw at wagnerweb dot org.